First and Last Name
Search for a person by first or last name by entering either their full first/last name or partial first/last name.
You may search this field by entering the full company name or partial letters in the company name.
Note: The company name will NOT display in the results if the individual member does not have an upgraded Premier or Premier plus listing.
Listing Display Name
Members may choose to list their company and themselves differently than what is listed on their main NCRA membership profile. The Listing Display Name will search individuals and company names in the NCRA Sourcebook.
You may locate a professional within a certain geographic area by searching the city, state/province, and county fields. You may combine your geographic search with the criteria options on the right side of the form such as "Services, "Software,” “Professional Type,” and “Credentials.”
The radius search is used in conjunction with the zip code, NOT the city. Enter the zip code for the area you are searching.
Other search criteria
You may search the directory independently or in conjunction with the search fields in the left column of the form (First name, last name, company name, display name, city, state/province, and country) using the criteria in the right column of the form.
Below are the descriptions of the various search criteria:
*Services: This criterion contains various services offered by NCRA members and firm owners.
Software: Describes the various court reporting software programs used by NCRA members or firm owners. (Note: The software name does NOT appear in search results but users are able to search a member's profile for this information.)
*Professional Type: This criteria describes the various profession types in the court reporting and captioning industry. For instance, NCRA Sourcebook users may be searching for captioners, freelance court reporters, legal videographer, or scopists.
Credentials: You may search for court reporting professionals based on NCRA various certifications.
NCRA members may log in to their account to make records to make changes to their Services and Professional types. To make changes to the type of Software you use, please contact the NCRA Member Services department at email@example.com or 800-272-6272.
To include the above criteria in your search:
- Select the hour glass image to the right of the blank field box (the "look up records" pop-up box will open).
- Select each option you wish to search for by either double clicking the option or single clicking and selecting the "right" arrow. (These arrows may not appear in the Internet Explorer browser but the text "to right,” "to left,” "all to right," and "all to left" will be visible when you hover over the square between the first and second pane.)
- Once the items you selected are in the right pane, select the "Include selected values in search" button at the bottom of the box. (This will bring you back to the main search form.) (To remove the items you selected, select the left arrow.)
- On the main form, you will see that your selection has now been populated in the field box next to the field name. From here you may add additional criteria to your search query, or just select "Search" to begin your search.
- To clear your search and start over, select the "Clear Filters" button below the form.